Sortation Software (PC)
Hexapole has almost 25 years of experience in creating sortation software. Our Hexapole Standard Sortation Software consists of a solid basis to which customer specific modules can be added. For example a customer specific sortation algorithm that takes sales history and shop sizes into account.
Also the communication with the higher-level ERP or WMS system can be arranged according customer wishes. Communication can take place through one of the following techniques:
- Shared database
- TCP/IP messages
- Individual files
For all the above we can use our standard modules and make changes according to customer wishes.
Our sortation software does not only consist of a sortation algorithm. We can control any related system. For example:
- Automatic barcode readers or cameras for reading product barcodes.
- Manual barcode scanners for reading barcodes of boxes and stations.
- RFID antenna’s to automatically detect articles.
- Volume scanners on conveyor systems or measuring volumes directly in a tray.
- Weighing systems to verify weights of boxes coming from sorting machine.
Functionality of our Standard Sortation Software:
- Multilingual user interfaces.
- Choice of various kinds of sortation algorithms.
- Operator displays at induction points.
- Box volume optimisation.
- Management control; changing an individual SKU or manipulation of the content of the batch.
- Standard progress information; totals sorted and to sort, utilization, articles per hour per induction point.
- SCADA system; detailed information about the status of the machine.
- Reporting to the ERP or WMS; box content data and shortage information.
- Mechanical maintenance information; statistic around faulty trays and stations.
- Possibilities to show live management information on systems within the customer’s private network and portable equipment (like a tablet).
Sending / Dispatching
Besides sortation software, we can completely arrange the steering and management of the dispatching process, a standard procedure is as follows:
- Automatically scanning boxes.
- The ability to scan a box manually if something went wrong.
- Automatic shipping-label printing.
- Automatically close and duct-tape boxes.
Especially for management and supervisors we offer detailed management information and data. The data can be displayed via web-browser and not only on the local computer screen but also via any other computer or tablet connected to the internal network. Information can be as follows:
- Total products, either per hour or/and per input-station.
- Total amount of full boxes per hour.
- The production capacity of the machine against the number of processed items per input-station.
- Overview of the amount of full stations during a chosen time-window.
- Current problems or errors in the installation.
Are you interested in more information about our software solutions?
Feel free to contact us.
Or call directly with +31 (0) 251 – 21 24 84